Innovative University of Eurasia (Pavlodar, Kazakhstan) is a multi-discipline university in Kazakhstan, offering 57 programs in Engineering, Economics, Law, Natural Sciences, and Humanities.
19 Feb 1991 – the first Scientific Industrial Centre (SIC) in the Pavlodar region was founded.
1994 – Kazakhstan-Russian University was established.
1995 – Kazakhstan-Russian University was renamed to the Institute of Economics and Engineering.
1997 – the Institute of Economics and Engineering was renamed to Pavlodar University.
2006 – Pavlodar University was renamed to the Innovative University of Eurasia
There are over 8000 students at the university, including 1500 students who hold the state educational grants, grants of foreign entrepreneurs, and grants of Akim of Pavlodar region. The study language is Kazakh, English, and Russian languages. There are full-time and part-time programs, and distance learning education.
Priority research areas
- to study the problems of the economy and business management of Pavlodar region;
- to investigate and improve the energy and resource saving technologies in various industries;
- to develop and improve methods and means of diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases in animals;
- to improve techniques and technology of food production and food storage;
- to improve the techniques and technology for production, processing and storage of agricultural products in agricultural enterprises;
- to improve the ecological environment in Pavlodar region;
- to study the effects of anthropogenic pollution on the functioning peculiarities of living organisms;
- to improve the process of training specialists in higher education institutions;
- Management of Higher Education;
- to investigate the History and Ethnography of the Pavlodar region.
Photos of university