Rostov International Institute of Economics and Management is anon-state educational institution of higher education.
Non-state educational institution of higher education «Rostov International Institute of Economics and Management» was created in 1996, but the history of our higher education institution is unusual and began long has begun before registration of its Charter.
It shhould be said that Rostov International Institute is only the third innovative project of its permanent rector — Liss Elina Mikhaylovna, Ph.D, professor. The previous two wereNorth-Caucasus Center of Management Education and Economic Cooperation «Leader» and Institute for Managers.
Innovative processes and management of the development of the economy ”
September 20th, 2011 III Business Forum of entrepreneurs of Russia, India and China
“Modernization of the Russian Economy: Problems and Prospects”
- Institute performs international activities in the following main areas:
- collaboration with foreign universities, research and training centers in the area of educational services;
- research work in the field of international education, including the area of quality management education of the high school;
- organization and conduction of scientific and educational seminars, schools, international conferences, symposiums, congresses on the problems of Bologna process and Russia’s accession to the EU;
- joint educational and research work within international projects and programs for the development of academic mobility of students and teachers;
- professional education of foreign students and their participation in the Institute’s Student Government;
- in-depth study of foreign languages by students, holding sessions of international student research and training conferences in active forms in foreign languages;
- development of cross-cultural projects of immediate and remote familiarization with the history of different countries and peoples.
Photos of the university