Location: Bishkek, Kirgiziya
Direction of Education: Architecture and Construction, Transportation, Environmental, Economic, Energy. Specialty construction, economics, management, transportation, communication, architecture, design, information technology, environment, energy.
Kyrgyz State University of Construction, Transport and Architecture n.a. N.Isanov (KSUCTA) was established on May 4, 1992 on the basis of the Kyrgyz Architectural Institute (KACI), which, in turn, was founded on the basis of architectural and civil engineering faculty Frunze Polytechnic Institute (1954 education FPI). In January 1998, has been transformed into KASI KSUCTA.
Scientific research university focused on:
– The development of scientific and methodological potential of higher education , information provision of education in construction, transportation and architecture;
– Seismic design of buildings and structures with an active seismic ;
– The use of composite building materials and products based on local raw materials ;
– Improving the design and construction of facilities ;
– Construction of highways , bridges and tunnels in the mountains ;
– The architecture of the buildings and landscape architecture ;
– Urban planning and design in the context of Eastern and national architecture ;
– The development of technology, mechanization , management of construction;
– Economics, management, finance and credit;
– Environmental Engineering ;
– Rational use of natural resources;
– Energy efficiency and energy supply;
– Non-conventional and renewable sources of energy;
– Modern computer technology , etc.
At present, the priority areas of strengthening and development of international relations in the field of university education are:
Establishment of a system of direct links with the academic world and the higher education institutions of the countries near and far abroad;
Introduction of student exchange and scientific developments;
Expansion of cooperation with international organizations, as well as improving the training and retraining of specialists that meet international standards.