Home » Members list
Category Archives: Members list
On the heels of persistent requests by the Northwest Region, for the creation of a university and the recent take off of the Maroua Higher Teachers Training College (ENS), Fako CPDM militants, communing during the Fako I CPDM Joint Section Conference on 23 and 24 March 2009 have expressed their sincere intentions to see a Higher Teachers Training College (ENS) created in Limbe and attached to the University of Buea.
The page is in the stage of completion
Photos of the university
The State Armenian Pedagogical University /ASPU/ is one of the oldest and largest universities in Armenia, which combines features of the classical Armenian education with all the dynamism of the ever-developing world educational continuum. The strong pedagogical traditions and consistency in education were passed from one generation to the next and were finally inherited by The State Armenian Pedagogical University. University has its own anthem, emblem, flag, “Khachatur Abovyan” and “ Pedagogical University” medals. Located in Yerevan it operates 10 faculties and 60 chairs. The governing body of the University is University Council. At present ASPU has over 14 000 students. The number of the regular academic staff of the University exceeds 1000, most of them with Degrees of Candidate or Doctor of Sciences.
The university dates its creation to 1922 and is named after the Armenian writer and great pedagogist Khachatur Abovyan. ASPU is the most important center of pedagogical studies in the Republic of Armenia, which provides scientific methodological assistance to public schools, secondary professional and higher pedagogical educational and cultural establishments. Over the years, the university has been the workspace for outstanding scientists, academicians, and professors who initiated worldwide known scientific schools, thus making a valuable input in development of Armenian science. The Armenian State Pedagogical University trains teachers not only for the Republic of Armenia, but for the schools and cultural centers of Diaspora. 80% of Armenian teachers are the graduates of the University. The “Spyurq” scientific educational center of the University organizes courses for the teachers of the Republic of Armenia, Artsakh and those from Diaspora.
ASPU is the most important center of pedagogical studies in the Republic of Armenia, which provides scientific methodological assistance to public schools, secondary professional and higher pedagogical educational and cultural establishments. Over the years, the university has been the workspace for outstanding scientists, academicians, and professors who initiated worldwide known scientific schools, thus making a valuable input in development of Armenian science. Education is implemented in 50 specializations of higher and post-graduate professional education, conferring the qualification degrees of a bachelor, master and researcher. Besides the degree programs,the University also offers extended educational courses by means of its faculties and a network of continuing education structures. The scope of specialization of the university includes all the main areas of pedagogy and culture represented by 49 Bachelor’s and 49 Master’s specializations in different aspects of subject oriented pedagogy offered by the following faculties: the Faculty of Philology, the Faculty of History and Jurisprudence, the Faculty of Pre-school, Primary and Special Educan
The page is in the stage of completion.
Photos of the university
Kyrgyz Economical University is really recognized as the University training specialists for all branches of economy in our country. The history of the University started in 1953. Today the University is the only state educational institution specialized in the field of Economics and Business, based on the multilevel educational system: lyceum – college – university – masters program – postgraduate study.
Kyrgyz Economic University was established in 1954 as educational organization. Since then, it has developed a different models and systems of management of the university. Today, the university offers economic, management and service (tourism, technology, hotel and restaurants services) education of students in bachelor`s, master`s and post-graduate degree studies. Kyrgyz Economic University is the major and respected public university of economics in the Kyrgyz Republic. At present it comprises three institutes, three faculties with twenty departments and is one of the fastest-growing higher education institutions in the Kyrgyz Republic.
Realizing decisions of Scientific Council of the University “ New structure of University” from the 30th of January 2004, there was created Scientific Research Institution of innovative economics. Creation of such SRI plays a great role in the innovation of infrastructure of economics in our country, also it is a part of common developing strategy of our University in the field of educational integration, science and production. Also it is the result of the close connection and cooperation of our University with the State center “Innovation” of innovated technologies at the State agency of Kyrgyz Republic. The prof. Musakojoev Sh.M.- a scientist of economics of our country, the academician of Russian International Academy of science was invited to work as the head of SRI. And we had first results already. The reference Explanatory Russian – English- Kyrgyz dictionary, as one of the determining directions of the innovative economy.
- The basic directions of the international cooperation are a realization and a development of communications and cooperation of KEU with the scientific educational centers, international programs, projects, funds like “Soros-Kyrgyzstan”, “Eurasia”, Campus of Peace, EdNet, DAAD. and educational institutions.
- The University collaborates with more than 20 high schools of foreign countries, for example: Strathclyde Univerisity (Glasgow, UK), Erasmushogeschool (Brussels, Belgium), Universita degli Studi di Perugia (Perugia, Italia), with Universities of Moscow, Kazakhstan University, Bukhara State University (Bukhara, Uzbekistan), Kiev University (Ukraine), Orkhon University (Ulanbaataar, Mongolia), Vatel Institute (France), Vilnus University (Lithuania), Anadolu University (Turkey), Santyago De Compostella University (Spain), University Adam Mitskevica (Poland), and etc,.
- All these activities directed on improvement of educational process, increasing the professional level of teachers, by holding of seminars and round tables with involving teachers from high schools of partners universities and by organization trainings for our teachers at high schools abroad.
- For the moment in KEU realizing two educational projects “CANQA” and “PERSEUS” framework of the project Tempus program. Today we have certain positive results. We are going to open REDIC center in KEU, in the frame of PERSEUS project, which will be working on scientific principles.
Photos of the university
Issyk-Kul State University after K.Tynystanov is one of the great Higher Educational Universities in Issyk-Kul. From its establishment ISU considers as one of the intellectual vanguard of Issyk-Kul oblast, the “furriery” of pedagogical and scientific personals. The Issykkul State University named after K. Tynystanov intends to make the serious efforts for widening and developing ties with the colleges from other Institutes of Higher educations and scientific – research Institutes including International Institutes.
The history of the University begins from 1940, when in the town Prjevalsk (now Karakol) was opened the two-year “Teacher’s Institute with 150 students”. It was the fourth Higher Institution in Kyrgyzstan (after pedagogical, medical and agricultural institutions). Now days, there are two institutes in it: the Institute by correspondence and training teachers, Institutes of Economy and management; 10 faculties as, physical-technical, world languages, Russian philology, history, mathematic and information technology, chemistry and biology, environment and tourism.
The main works of the University are to develop the World Web, to increase the international image and to involve foreigners. Lately, direct two-sided contacts were setup with the German High Institutions (the Eraunhefer Institute), Finland (Rovanem Polytechnical Institute), Belgium (Erasmus higher School), Canada (Lake head University), Mongolia (Orhon University), Turkey (Technical Higher Institution) and etc.
Many teachers had experiences to study on above-mentioned countries. More then 29 foreign students at Issyk-Kul State University.
- University have more than 60 agreements and memorandums with different educational organizations on the world for cooperation and partnership.
- Project “Creation of analytical base for impact Ecological monitoring seliteb zone of the lake Issyk Kul” source of financing ISTC ( МНТЦ)
- Project “Hospitality and tourisms” on program of European Unit Tempus 2003-2006. Source of financing: Tempus – $31 thousand.
- Project “Regional development of Issykkul oblast” 2003-2005. Source of financing: Tasis; grant on leading seminars on ecotourism 2004. Source of financing (CIAD) Canadian International Agency Development-$640; grant for holding scientific research on using pasture territories of buffer zone of Sarychat – Ertash reserve 2004. Source of financing; Canadian International Agency Development (CIAD)- $ 250.
Photos of the university
Kazakh-British Technical University is a leader in Kazakhstani education with an excellent reputation, and is recognized
by British Higher Education. Its mission is to train highly qualified specialists, to conduct research and introduce its results in priority sectors of Kazakhstan’s economy.
Kazakh-British Technical University strives to become a research university with international accreditation that integrates education, science and industry, and enter world university rankings.
The idea to establish KBTU belongs to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, who had a number of meetings with official representatives of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. This activity resulted in the Memorandum of Understanding signed by the two states in November 2000. British Prime Minister Tony Blair and RK President Nursultan Nazarbayev became Patrons of the University.
The University was established by Resolution No 1027 of the RK Government dated August 3, 2001, in accordance with the Memorandum of Understanding between the RK Ministry of Education and Science and the British Council. On behalf of Kazakhstan, the founder is the RK Government and the authorized agency is the RK Ministry of Education and Science.
Scientific – research laboratory “Perspective materials and technologies” was founded in 2009.
Mechatronics and Robotics research laboratory was created on June 1, 2004. Head of Laboratory Zhumadil Zh. Baigunchekov Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences and the National Engineering Academy of Republic of Kazakhstan.
Laboratory “Applied Modelling Oil and Glass Fields”
The International School of Economics and Social Sciences is a joint project of KBTU and LSE, the University of London leading college in Economics, Management, Finance and Social Sciences. The school gained the status of the Affiliate Centre of the University of London in 2009. Furthermore, the ISE cooperates with such international bodies as the British Council and the College Board
Photos of university
Location: Bishkek, Kirgiziya
Direction of Education: Architecture and Construction, Transportation, Environmental, Economic, Energy. Specialty construction, economics, management, transportation, communication, architecture, design, information technology, environment, energy.
Kyrgyz State University of Construction, Transport and Architecture n.a. N.Isanov (KSUCTA) was established on May 4, 1992 on the basis of the Kyrgyz Architectural Institute (KACI), which, in turn, was founded on the basis of architectural and civil engineering faculty Frunze Polytechnic Institute (1954 education FPI). In January 1998, has been transformed into KASI KSUCTA.
Scientific research university focused on:
– The development of scientific and methodological potential of higher education , information provision of education in construction, transportation and architecture;
– Seismic design of buildings and structures with an active seismic ;
– The use of composite building materials and products based on local raw materials ;
– Improving the design and construction of facilities ;
– Construction of highways , bridges and tunnels in the mountains ;
– The architecture of the buildings and landscape architecture ;
– Urban planning and design in the context of Eastern and national architecture ;
– The development of technology, mechanization , management of construction;
– Economics, management, finance and credit;
– Environmental Engineering ;
– Rational use of natural resources;
– Energy efficiency and energy supply;
– Non-conventional and renewable sources of energy;
– Modern computer technology , etc.
At present, the priority areas of strengthening and development of international relations in the field of university education are:
Establishment of a system of direct links with the academic world and the higher education institutions of the countries near and far abroad;
Introduction of student exchange and scientific developments;
Expansion of cooperation with international organizations, as well as improving the training and retraining of specialists that meet international standards.